Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's with MySpace?

Honestly, MySpace is ridiculous. It's a place for people who have no lives to meet other people with no lives. Everyone I know is addicted to MySpace and is "butt-hurt" when they're not in someone's Top 8 friends. What are your opinions of MySpace addicts and should they be sent to rehab? MySpace has been the demise of many relationships and is only a place for gossip, ugly people pretending their cool and creative, and trying to "out-sl*t" other slutty girls. If you are a MySpace addict reading this, chances are you find this offensive and will try to defend yourself--don't waste your time.



What's with MySpace?

Haha oh wow I totally agree with you. I'm actually one of those people who can't stand myspace, but has one anyway. I really only have it open still because it makes it easy to get in contact with new clients (I'm a web/graphic designer). But yeah, I totally get your point, myspace literally turned America into a culture of self-obsessed, cell phone camera users.



What's with MySpace?

If you hate it and dislike it, why the hell are you bitching about it on a webpage that no one knows who the hell you are? =\



What's with MySpace?

Yeah, I'm on myspace, and it does suck.



What's with MySpace?

I agree with you on that one...Try facebook..they put it together so that craps like that doesn't take place



What's with MySpace?

oh my god, you're sooo right! ok, yes, i have a myspace...



buttt i'm definately not an addict.



i live in hawaii and i use it to keep in touch with my mainland friends.



my best friend is a total addict. it's sooo scary. she left it open at my house one day on a conversation she was having with someone and she was totally lying about herself and saying all this scary stuff to someone she didn't even know. i wish i could take her to rehab



What's with MySpace?

Myspace is alright if your looking for old friends. I personally do not like it and have banned it at my house. I don't think everyone who is addicted to it right now needs rehab, could be just another passing phase and as soon as something new comes along they will lose interest. Although, there are still a very select few who just might need rehab. If not for being addicted to myspace, but for being addicted to the Internet.



What's with MySpace?

not all people that use myspace are like that. i use it to keep in touch with friends from my hometown and those who are extremely busy and its easier to send them a message than it is to call them. im not addicted to it at all. its just very convenient when it comes to keeping in touch and everything. it costs less money than calling them too.



What's with MySpace?

You're one of those people who only have 1 friend on myspace, aren't you? And that friend is "Tom".



My opinion is, if you hate it as much as you say you do - why not just avoid the website all together? Not everyone adds "slutty girls". and everyone and their momma (just about) has a myspace. So, I guess everyone and their momma "don't have lives".



Oh and way to ask for everyone's opinion, then end it with basically "if you don't agree with me, then don't waste your time."



Thanks for the 2 points.



What's with MySpace?

It's everyone's opinion. Some people love myspace and some people hate it. Why do you think some people like sport and some don't? Everyone has different tastes and if you want to slag those people off for enjoying myspace then I think you're the one with the problem. Just because I hate dancing doesn't give me the right to slag others off for liking it. If they like myspace then what's your problem? They're allowed to.



I'm not a myspace addict yet I'm still angry you can slag people off like this who do like it.



What's with MySpace?

i have a myspace acount and i would have to say ur right half the people out there r tryin to out do each other and the pics on there have less clothes then ever before. i think they need to just close myspace down!!!!!!!!



What's with MySpace?

I will admit that I love my myspace page. But I am not a girl trying to find anyone cause I love my relationship. But not everyone is using it to be whores. I use mine to keep up with my friends and family members. I live like and hour and a half away from my family cause of work. I love see new pictures of my nieces and nephew and sisters. But if you don't like it don't get on it. But don't put down what other people like. Because in my book your opinion doens't matter one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater