Monday, November 30, 2009

Can she know that I was a creepy stalker on Myspace?

While on vacation, I met this girl who I found out had a Myspace web page. When I got back home, I must have viewed her page a zillion times within one week. I stoped doing that, and plan to email her just to say hi. But I wonder if she can tell that I visited her site like a freak. If she knows, I'll admit it, but I'd rather just put it behind me and start fresh. She's pretty tech savy, so I think she might have figured it out. Could she have seen my IP address? I never left any comments or anything.



Can she know that I was a creepy stalker on Myspace?

there are hacks/codes that members can get from sites for myspace that tell them who views their profiles....so if she is tech savvy...she has your number. and no...they can't tell who downloads pics...



Can she know that I was a creepy stalker on Myspace?

Yes I think you did just give yourself away if she is smart enough to know and has the brains and power to figure it out how to use a computer why not ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater