Monday, November 30, 2009

I dont understand this girl?

ok well last year i asked out this girl who goes to my school on myspace and she said she has a boyfriend so later on that year i dated her friend then we broke up, so i was going to get back into her she is is band so whenever they had a consert i always emailed her and said goodjob and stuff but the last 4 months everytime she sees me in the hall and i can see her she moves away and its so obvious even in lunch or something she will be walking next to me and then she sees me and she darts away whats up with this? i dont want her anymore but idk



I dont understand this girl?

k i guess its obvious to her that you like her.. to me it sounds like shes not feelin you all that much.. and her avoidin you is avoidin confrontation.. and she may be thinkin that u gonna ask her out again.. I dunno.. thats just me basin it on ur little story on whats goin on..



I bet your only sayin half of whats really goin on and theres more to it.. so u kno if u are friends with this girl and u get along great then you have a chance.. if she seems to be showin signs of loss of interest or whatever.. find another girl.. shees playin games ... or maybe even playin hard to get.. just live your life.. and if she happens to stumble into it somehow then go for it.. but if she keeps on runnin away then forget it lol. Dont get all attached to her and get your hopes up.. girls and im speakin as a girl.. we can be really confusin at times.. so just dont get to all wrapped up...



so best of wishes !!



kesha!



I dont understand this girl?

if she has a boyfriend then forget about it. just be a fan or a friend. something tells me shes keeping her distance for a reason and it doesnt have anything to do with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater