Monday, November 30, 2009

"Myspace Pal"?

Me and my girl have been dating for about a year now and we got into and argument a few nites ago. A few hours before the argument a boy from school called me and told me that he is in love with my girl. i brushed it off and that nite me and her got into it. we broke up for a couple of hours but within those hours she is having internet sex chats with that same boy! When we did get back together she lied to me and told me that they never had any kind of talks like that until i proved her wrong and found the letters! She says that she didnt want to make me mad! we get back together and i asked her nicely to take him off of myspace and she did, but now she has added him back on and said there is no problem having him on there and she says she wont say anything like that to him again. Should she have him as a friend on myspace??



"Myspace Pal"?

absolutely not! thats not even right that she would disrespect you like that. Tell her if he means more to her then you do, that maybe she should just go be with him. thats not fair to you at all!



"Myspace Pal"?

dump her.



"Myspace Pal"?

myspace is pathetic its just a ****** waist of space fo kick that other guy's ***...shot him in the ****** head



"Myspace Pal"?

you havin a laugh slapem both get ur priorities right thats my view the cheek lmao



"Myspace Pal"?

She obviously doesn't consider your feelings, so why bother be with her?



Shouldn't have gotten back with her in the first place. Let her have him as her friend, it's not like you can do anything about it.



Just break it off, there's better people out there.



"Myspace Pal"?

if she is interested in him like that and starts having those conversations with him while u 2 r going out then yes i'd dump her if she does it again!!GOOD LUCK ur situation sucks i've been there b4 with 1 of my ex boyfriends!! :(



"Myspace Pal"?

I like your fifth answer....



"Myspace Pal"?

I admit, what she did was wrong but if she wants him as a friend on Myspace, just let her. I mean come on... it's myspace. Don't worry about it too much, just try to trust her but maybe keep an eye on it. Good luck.



"Myspace Pal"?

Tell her to take him off of the friends list. This situation is making you doubt and if she cares about you she will do whatever it take to make you secure.



You should not stay with a person that plays with your emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater