Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace layout - kissing?

I want to show my feelings for my boyfriend with a new layout.



Anyone know where I can find a Myspace layout of a guy and girl kissing or something? Something not totally garish, just sweet.



Myspace layout - kissing?

myspacelayouts.com



Myspace layout - kissing?

www.pimpmyspace.com



Myspace layout - kissing?

go to www.skem9.com and search kissing. you'll get some great layouts.



Myspace layout - kissing?

go right ahead



Myspace layout - kissing?

pimp my profile.com



Myspace layout - kissing?

there are so many websites for layouts try searching,whateverlife.com,ummm....I wish I could help but I don't know just try searching at different sites!



Myspace layout - kissing?

oh i know one, its really cute and sweet, go under love layouts when you get there



Myspace layout - kissing?

www.hot-lyts.com



Myspace layout - kissing?

http://www.hot-lyts.com/myspace-layouts/...



Myspace layout - kissing?

One step better: get him to go to a photo shoot with you - could just be a friend with a camera - and then tell him what you want to show on your MySpace page and that you thought maybe the two of you should be the models for the pictures.



;)



Myspace layout - kissing?

http://www.myspacebrand.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater