Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ladies: I need a valentine idea for a MySpace girlfriend!?

There is a girl that I've met over MySpace. We have talked for over a month and are definitely interested in each other romantically, but are holding off on sealing anything until we meet in person in April. However I still would like to send her an original, yet not too far overboard, valentine gift. Any ideas? I would like to get your opinion, ladies, on what would impress you. Thanks. :)



Ladies: I need a valentine idea for a MySpace girlfriend!?

it would impress me if u showed up at my door...but since that isnt an option...get her something cute to remind her of your love. maybe a pair of earrings and necklace with a card or a box of chocolates. better yet..a teddy bear or something to snuggle with to remind her of you. nothing big, just something that means a lot.



Ladies: I need a valentine idea for a MySpace girlfriend!?

Some nice flower shops have teddy bears that are really cute. So, you could look up flower shop in her city and call them to see if they can deliver a teddybear when the deliver the flowers (red roses). You could also ask them what else they have that they can give

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater