Wednesday, November 25, 2009

He probably has another girl, how do I cope?

Ive been dating a guy for a while and he says he's not ready to be serious cuase he has been hurt too much in the past. However, he has a new girl on his top spot on myspace and he's on her top space too. I really like this guy and I know we aren't exclusive but I just don't know what to say or do. I know I shouldn't make a big deal out of it, but i hate acting like I don't know. I'm tired of playing the fool, why won't he just be honest with me and tell me outright he just doenst want to be with me and stop being nice? I don't know what to do, if I just stop talking to him, I'll feel as if I've lost a friend......



p.s.



do NOT say it's JUST myspace unless that is really the case



He probably has another girl, how do I cope?

Confront him on it. Do not wait around to be dumped.



You have the choice of being the 'pet' and waiting around for him to mess around behind your back OR you can sit down and have a serious one on one talk with him about your concerns. You need to be honest with him about your feelings if you are serious about him.



You might as well do it (and maybe end the relationship) because is it really worth it to keep him as a 'friend' if YOU are being trampled all over?



He probably has another girl, how do I cope?

Try a threesome



He probably has another girl, how do I cope?

im sorry to say it but it is probably another girl........ or maybe it could be just a close friend of his..... its all about the material from he and she that you could find on both their pages......... do some research and find out where she came from... heck.. they could be related or somfin....... just do research... its just myspace...... lol gotcha.



He probably has another girl, how do I cope?

Open relationships hurt...and you're proof of this. The answer is because it always ends up one of the people has become closer to someone more than the other. He's found someone he likes, and the feeling is mutual. You're hurt because it's not you, which is understandable.



You need to tell him that you've thought about it and don't want to have an open relationship. It's not greedy or demanding to want an exclusive relationship- it shows you have WORTH. Tell him you want to be the only one...and if he doesnt pick you, then move on.



He'll never commit because you don't demand it.



He probably has another girl, how do I cope?

-coughit'sjustmyspacecough-



if you're not exclusive, make it exclusive. if you don't act right now, there's a chance you might never have a chance to be serious with this guy. but until then, there's nothing you can do, because really, it's his life. even if he ends up going out with this girl, you can still talk.



He probably has another girl, how do I cope?

Make him jealous start talking to another guy and put that guy in your top spot on myspace all you have to do is make him jealous it works



He probably has another girl, how do I cope?

Honey, he IS telling you, just not in words. It ISNT just myspace, but it sounds to me like you already know that.... I also don't think you need to stop talking to him. Let him be a friend. As hard as it will be, whatever you do, don't make a big deal out of it, that will push him away. Do just the opposite, like us girls do..... act like you kinda like it this way too, but DONT be hateful or rude or act like you dont even want his friendship, that will push him away too.... I promise if you can keep yourself together, he'll see the light and be back to you!



He probably has another girl, how do I cope?

trust yrself and donot loose yrself.



give him time to think.during this u make yr self stroung by positive thinking and earn money



donot chase him.otherwise nothing in yr hand.donot spoil yrself.live in relationships which bound each other.



He probably has another girl, how do I cope?

SAY ' hey i saw your cool page on myspace and i saw this girl, is she a hot actress or something? " then go" omg you guys have the hots for chicks like monica leigh -playboy model...and pam anderson and jenna jameson. who is she?, do tell!' smile and be teasing, trust me he is sure to tell you. this allows comunication and non jealousy.



He probably has another girl, how do I cope?

just ask for the truth. we all fall "in" love, we can always fall "out" as well. just think you'll be stronger after. look for the bright side on things!



He probably has another girl, how do I cope?

Confusing, I know.



You have to factor in some details... his age, your age, her age? His location, your location, her location?



He might just be friends with her. Chances are, he IS just friends with her.



Here's something you could try... check out her profile, see what she's into, and if you have ANYTHING in common, send her a message and talk to her... something like "Hey, I was browsing and I randomly saw your profile... hehe, you and I both love *band name*! Ever been to one of their concerts?" ... or the like.



Seriously, be as random as you like talking to her... but DON'T mention having dated him. Just build up a friendship with her and then see how she reacts when you mention something like "My friend (The boy's name) and I caught up the other day... it was sooo funny we (insert what you did here), you'd have been laughing... wait, isn't he in your top friends? lol"



Because it is hard... it's myspace. But remember, you can be as random as you like... just try and keep it polite. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater