Thursday, December 24, 2009

1st Question[New Here] There's this girl in my school...?

It started out pretty weird. It was in my studyblock about the second week of school and this Panamanian girl sat by me and would always ask me, "Hi" and "How are You" politely and all. Even when i came into the building she would wave to me and all but other than that we really didn't talk. Then about the third week, she wrote me a note while i was sitting right next to her. She even took the time to fold it into this crazy oragami. on the front it said From: Me To: You and then a heart underneath. I thought that was the 'sweetest' thing a girl i never knew had done for me. I got her myspace and we commented each other occasionaly and wrote notes back and forth in studyblock about life and all, nothing relationship wise.



Now she has a boyfriend and all of a sudden she just stopped contact with me. Now if i ever want to initiate a conversation i have to start it, and she never waves to me anymore. Is that my fault?



I really like her over the past 3months, but now, what did i do?



1st Question[New Here] There's this girl in my school...?

Oh Dear! Think she was letting you know she was interested but, you failed to see the signs. She obviously thought that you didn't see her in that way. Now she has found someone else. Unfortunately it happens, I would let it go and put it down to experience. Good luck!



1st Question[New Here] There's this girl in my school...?

There is always hope. Be there for her as a friend. If she is meant to be for you, you will get her. Good luck!!x Report It



1st Question[New Here] There's this girl in my school...?

Well that's a pity, it seems you guys had something cute going on, without rush, but it also seems she expected you to take a step because visibly she liked you. But it's really rude of her not greeting or talking to you anymore. Therefore you better forget about her, she's not worth it. You did nothing wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater