Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace picture theif!!! Stole baby's pictures!!!!! HELP!?

This girl on my friends list stole 2 pics of my niece from my myspace page, and then she deleted me, I already contacted myspace and gave them good details about the pics, they haven't got back to me. What should I do for real, this girl's crazy! I don't know what she's tryna do but I don't want my niece's pictures everywhere on myspace, only on my page and that's it, please help! =]



Myspace picture theif!!! Stole baby's pictures!!!!! HELP!?

You maybe able to get myspace to delete the pictures on her account but the pictures are in the public domain. She could quite easily post them elsewhere and you would need to systematically hunt them down which can be extremely difficult.



Unfortunately there is not a great deal you will be able to do, even if you contact the authorities they will most likely not be able to do anything about it.



Myspace picture theif!!! Stole baby's pictures!!!!! HELP!?

start all over again. thats wut i do.



Myspace picture theif!!! Stole baby's pictures!!!!! HELP!?

This is why I don't put my daughters pics online at all. Once the photos are online it's impossible to control where they end up. Aside from contacting MySpace and putting in a complaint, there really is little you CAN do about it.



If she's trying to claim that the person IN the pics is her daughter or something, then you may be able to do something. Otherwise....



Myspace picture theif!!! Stole baby's pictures!!!!! HELP!?

Confront the girl who did it and let her know that what she is doing is illegal and that you can sue her for fraud.



Myspace picture theif!!! Stole baby's pictures!!!!! HELP!?

Put her on blast..that's what'd do.



Since I have 5000+ friends for my layout site, if post a bulliten saying she's a jocker or something, she gets blocked or lots of hatemail, which could eventually lead to her page being deleted.



And Myspace won't ever get back to you, so don't wait up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater