Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can i move my myspace jukebox to my girls page?

she had it b4 but i tryed to change her back round, an it when off what do i do???????????????



How can i move my myspace jukebox to my girls page?

I'm a little confused, but I have a few thoughts.



The player she had on her page? Was it the default player that comes from myspace, like when you first make your profile? If it was, all she should have to do, is go to her favorite musician/band MySpace page, pick a song from their playlist, click add, and that should add the myspace player and the song back to her page.



If you have a player on your page that you embedded/copied code for, all you sould need to do is copy that code, and enter it on her profile.



Hope this helps in some way,



Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater