Thursday, December 24, 2009

What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

I want to auditionthis summer and I want to know what type of parts should I go for, what type of girl am I ? do I look like a girl next door, a nice and shy girl,a mean girl,a hore...?



any advice?



http://www.myspace.com/emilypjp



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

Here is my first impression. From that particular picture I'd say kind of sassy/trampy.



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

normal?????????/



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

Jail bait



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

I think you could play the coniving girl next door.. it's more fun playing the bad girl ;)



There is a little "bad girl" in all of us ladies.



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

a slut waiting to happen



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

omg u dont look like ur 14 geesh u look like ur 16-17.. but u look like a girl that has a nice girl act but is a b*** inside lol



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

What does looks have to do with it.It is your personality that counts.What type of girl do you think you are?



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

A bit of a tart



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

A combination of girl next door ~mean girl you could pull off either.Good luck!



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

Honestly, you seem look like you would be more outspoken, so although you could try for any part, you'd look best being a mean girl or some other outspoken type.



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

the thing about acting is you are supposed to be able to portray things even if you arent that type of person you can play the part of a mean girl, or an old lady, or a hillbilly and not be those things. good luck on your auditions though



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

okay i alrealy answer this once but okay here is what i think .. u r a good looking girl.. but u look kinda old and if u didnt dress r do make up r stuff ur wont look good not at all.. so girl u need those make up and stuff ... well i guess red will go with u.. thats is your type i think.. good luck.



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

you look nice and shy



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

You look like a girl who needs to wash her face....I thought you were in your twenties. If you were twenty I would say you look beautiful, but being fourteen you look like a tramp.



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

leave that up to the casting directors



if you have the talent you could be all of the above



put yourself out there, get the proper training and keep your wits about you.



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

pretty



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

part? in what? i would not try hollywood.



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

My God. Do they clone you girls? Honestly, you're very pretty...but nothing that sets you aside from the other 10,000 xeroxed California wanna-be's



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

You are very attractive. You are lucky - you have a good face with nice features. With appropriate costume and makeup you can play any of a variety of roles. Don't limit yourself. The best actresses are flexible and avoid typecasting.



PS - Smile more. The brooding look does not send a positive message about you or the roles you are capable of.



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

a kind of nice type of girl next door who likes to be seduced



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

try to look your age. there are dozens of 18-30something girls out there that can pull off any age. but its a rarity to find a talented young person



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

well, with the ghetto gold jewelry and the way that gold top is made...you look like a kid trying to get into a club...you also have a seductive look on your face that says, "hey, i wanna be a slu t" overall it sends the message that you are needy and want attention.



What type of girl am I?(pic included)?

the leader of the clique/girl gang...a *****



no offence meant its just that in that pic u wernt smilin



but it all depends on who you WANT to play not who you think you SHOULD play; if u can connect to a certain character well, by all means, go for it and good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater