Thursday, December 24, 2009

I met this girl and we really like eachother but I can't seem to keep a conversation when we�

I met this girl through a friend of mine (who's also a girl) and we talk on the phone and myspace but haven't chilled together much yet. But whenever we get together I can NEVER think of anything to say and that never happens to me with girls. Even when I'm on the phone with her or messaging her I have something to say or talk about. But when we're together in person I draw a blank. What the heck?!



I met this girl and we really like eachother but I can't seem to keep a conversation when we're together.

cause u like her and u get nervous around her so u cant think of nuthn to say to her....try to make up subjects b4 u go to c her

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater