Monday, December 28, 2009

What would impress a girl....?

.I want to know because There is this girl I like and we talk on myspace not a lot. I only get to see her once every week or two, and I want to empress her with the time I'm with her. Please help.



`



What would impress a girl....?

just be really laid back. well not to laid back, like talk and stuff haha but yeah..



idk about her but skater guys.. yeah .. impressive. if you skate then maybe you should show her some tricks and kind of be all cute and try getting her on the board and holding her hand and stuff. haha but if you dont skate, just be laid back, SMELL GOOD, and chatt ;D



What would impress a girl....?

very thick wallet...



What would impress a girl....?

Dress nice when you are going to see her..



i only get to see my boyfriend 4 times a month, so every time I see him we are both normally dressed nice and he tells me I look pretty...so do something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater