Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace thing. Not my thing, but I want to meet others. Should I?

This Myspace thing is everywhere. Friends of mine met some really nice girls because of this web page. I posted a question about I girl I am seeing but kindoff don't like. So I want to meet other people cause it is hard for me to. I never wanted to do any online stuff cause my brother's ex-wife came from there. I think I just don't want to join that whole being in some kind of trend thing, or I don't want to look desperate. Tell me what you think?



Myspace thing. Not my thing, but I want to meet others. Should I?

I have a myspace account. It's really handy. I've got in touch with some high school friends of mine that I haven't talked to in 8 years! it's not desperate. I'll add you as a friend when you join. e-mail me okay.



Myspace thing. Not my thing, but I want to meet others. Should I?

myspace rawks



Myspace thing. Not my thing, but I want to meet others. Should I?

Shure!



Myspace thing. Not my thing, but I want to meet others. Should I?

you should make friendster ? hi5 ?



Myspace thing. Not my thing, but I want to meet others. Should I?

My kid's are on it and they have a great time... they are 23 and 19 and they meet people from everywhere.... I think you'll have fun, and the girls my son meets....OMG, some are gorgeous !!!



Myspace thing. Not my thing, but I want to meet others. Should I?

How old are you? Myspace seems to target the younger generation (20's)...........although you can probably meet tons of girls this way, and it seems to be the way to go nowdays, there are other ways (tried and true) that can help. Expand your world; join organizations that interest you; pursue YOUR interests and hobbies; like sports? Then become active on the sports scene. If it means taking lessons, then of course, do it! You can't rely on the dating websites alone........sure! They're easy and fast BUT if you're still young enough to "get out there in the real world", what are you waiting for???!!!!! In person is the best way!



Myspace thing. Not my thing, but I want to meet others. Should I?

why don't you get a 360 page ....smiles%26amp;winks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater