Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it me, or is little kids on MySpace?

I was on MySpace a couple of days ago, and this girl/kid sent me a message asking me to add her. And I said "Sure, but first how old are you?" and her reply was, "10." Tell me what you think about that.



Is it me, or is little kids on MySpace?

Report her.



The minimum age for MySpace, as stated in their sign up agreement, is 14, and then it is as a private profile. This kid lied about their age.



Kids lieing like that is what's giving the site a bad name and getting it put out as such a "horrible website".



Parents need to stop blaming the website, whicih is more or less automated on its setup, fo rletting their children on. Parents need to take responsibility for their kids and keep tabs on what they're doing. If they don't want them on MySpace, they should install a blocker program. The internet is not a babysitter.



Is it me, or is little kids on MySpace?

KIDS LOTS OF KIDS!!!!!! and some perverts!



Is it me, or is little kids on MySpace?

They need to stop lying about their age. Parents need to watch what their children are doing online. Kids need to be taught how to handle everything to do with being online.



I agree with Anticlea. You should report them.



Is it me, or is little kids on MySpace?

I think parents should more closely monitor their children's online activity.



My myspace friends are all people I know in real life or musicians I have seen.



Is it me, or is little kids on MySpace?

I know its crazy. Little kids need to find other things to do. I have nothing against myspae, honestly, but it is a very dangerous site. Little kids could meet "friends" that kidnap and then rape them. I agree with your reaction, I would react in the same way.



Is it me, or is little kids on MySpace?

i think its insane. the only way she got her account is because she lie about her age. they have an age minimum on there but they lie to get on there and there is no way of stopping them. they don't relize how many sex preditors are on that site too looking for them.



i know all of my 160 some friends on there. i had some people i didn't know but i went though my friends and deleted the ones i didn't know. but i left the bands on there.



Is it me, or is little kids on MySpace?

I know my lil cuz has one and he is 3!



Is it me, or is little kids on MySpace?

who cares,internet for everyone



Is it me, or is little kids on MySpace?

yea, MySpace is really becoming gay, i just canceled my account a week ago, its not what it was a while ago. and now colleges r looking at their applicants profiles on MySpace to narrow down their decision on who they r going to accept!



and oh ya, yes there r little kids on it, i highly doubt it their lying, i know in my little sisters class (she's in 5th grade) a lot of her friends have a MySpace!



Is it me, or is little kids on MySpace?

Yes, there are ppl who are breaching the age limits by lying about theit age. I am appalled that they do this! It angers me. I also have a problem that the ppl who are actually old enough let these children enjoy a website intended for the older age-groups. It bloody well pisses me off.



Is it me, or is little kids on MySpace?

younger kids really dont understand the threat. i know when i was 10 my parents would've FLIPPED if i had a myspace, when i got on they sat me down and told me all the stuff that i could do to prevent all that.. i'm 14 now and have a myspace, but my parents look at it %26amp; make sure im not doing anything bad.



Is it me, or is little kids on MySpace?

She either lied to you or she lied about her age on the login. I think she lied to you.



Is it me, or is little kids on MySpace?

Well some kids don't think that when they are on the computer that talking to strangers can be dangerous, but it is.



Is it me, or is little kids on MySpace?

there are a lot of kids, and perverts posing as kids. best thing to do is not give out any personal (name, age, phone #,state/city name, school name, etc.) information about yourself whatsoever..... it's too risky and dangerous......



too many kids and other persons end up missing due to such actions. there may already be a few getting hitch as you read and type these here messages. some still have not been found.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater