Thursday, December 24, 2009

Jelous of "friends" on Myspace?

I met a guy on myspace. I never have met anyone online before but he was pretty persistant and friendly so I gave him a shot. Things went well. So well that I asked to be "exclusive" with him after a while of dating. Not neccessarily a commitment but next level. Anyway, when that happened, I saw I moved to the 1st girl after his sisters on his page. I was flattered. Now when I go to his page, I notice other girls leaving comments like "we have something special" and "let me be your nurse" etc. Comments that are little more than friendly. Some of these girls were in my spot on his list before I met him. Today I see he moved one of the girls up on his list right after me. Should I be concerned? It still says single on both of our pages but I can't help but feel some type of way about this. I even opted to delete him from my friends so I just won't have to see what's going on his page. I'm an attractive girl and usually not easily intimidated but I think I'm jealous. Any advise?



Jelous of "friends" on Myspace?

Girl, I know just how you feel. I was dating a guy on MySpace, and he had a bunch of hoochies on there as well. I think my favorite comment was a graphic of a bed with a Twister board as a comforter that said, 'Wanna Play? No clothes required.' Excuse me while I vomit.



What I did was post extremely suggestive comments on his page (nothing hoochie, just "He sweetie, I had a great time seeing you last night. Can't wait to see you later..."), just to let those hoes know that he was with me. If they wanted to be exclusive with him too, then they'd certainly have a problem with my comments! I also made sure to reset my profile so that is WASN'T private, that way they could see all the romantic comments he was leaving me as well.



However, all the comments in the world won't make you feel better about this. If you guys have been together for awhile (I would say over a month is justifiable), you need to ask him "Who are these girls?" Don't be mean about it, but just tell him that you can't help but notice these suggestive comments on his page. If he says something like, "Oh, they're just really good friends," smile and say, "Cool! I'd like to meet them!"



His expression afterwards should speak volumes.



Jelous of "friends" on Myspace?

Post comments on his page so the girls know he is already taken. Deleting him as one of your friends won't help since you'll always wonder what's going on.



Jelous of "friends" on Myspace?

just dont jump to conclusions i would email him and ask whats up? and are you already being replaced? dont take myspace personal... its a website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater