Monday, December 28, 2009

What is a funny song for my myspace?

I'm a girl and I need a funny song for my MySpace. It can't have cuss words in it. And it can't be by weird al or the Dee dee dee song. =[



Also, if it helps, my myspace has milk and cookies on it lol :D



What is a funny song for my myspace?

This song is from the 60's, or early 70's. It's called-GIMMIE DAT DING, or GIMMIE THAT DING. It's hilarious, fast moving, and actually has a neat beat. Hope you can find it.



What is a funny song for my myspace?

booty boot booty rockin everywhere!



What is a funny song for my myspace?

the girl singing "Yea *****, myspace!"



What is a funny song for my myspace?

that llama song my friend put that on his and i sat for hours listening to it. im stupid so songs like that to me are so funny.



What is a funny song for my myspace?

**** On You-D12



What is a funny song for my myspace?

Bald by the Darkness



What is a funny song for my myspace?

Mel Blanc (as Porky Pig) - Blue Christmas



What is a funny song for my myspace?

"Oh Mickey" by Toni Basil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater