Monday, December 28, 2009

What do I do about a girl who won't respond to me?

Me and this girl from high school were sending messages back and forth on myspace. When we were in high school I had a huge crush on her and she knew it. Well during that time she didn't feel the same way so nothing ever happened. I live in SC and she lives in VA so we live far away from each other. I offered to visit and catch up on the 2nd. She said she would check her schedule and that it sounded like a good idea. Well thats the last message she sent. I sent another message leaving my cell # and asking where she wanted to meet. She never responded back and never called me. So nothing happened. Did she not want to see me? Or did she blow it off on purpose? Since we started sending messages I can't forget this girl. I want to see her but it seems like she doesn't want to see me. I know this is a stupid question but what do I do next?



What do I do about a girl who won't respond to me?

It's probably time you and this girl go your separate ways



She's obviously your priority, while you are only her option. You don't want to be involved with somebody that's not returning the feelings you have for them, whether it's friendship or something more. I've seen it happen and it's a pathway that leads straight to self-confidence issues.



What do I do about a girl who won't respond to me?

She probably just thought that it would be nice to talk to an old friend, but got scared to see you in person or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater