Thursday, December 24, 2009

Should I pray to god about a girl?

I like her alot but i dont know her we went to the same school last year. I look at her profile everyday on myspace. She is the most beautiful girl in the whole world. I need help. I am fat and have a 3/10 rted face and she is perfect.



Should I pray to god about a girl?

put it this way, what you say to God is between you two. God just wants us to pray, that's mainly what prayer is for to help us through the bumps in the road



Should I pray to god about a girl?

Pray that you are not a slave to women!!!!They will take you captive and blow your buzz! Thank the Lord you don't know where the Jezebel is!



Should I pray to god about a girl?

U have got a very beautiful heart.



om namah shivaya.



Should I pray to god about a girl?

Yes you should. Then god can take a break from watching all the deaths, rapes, and abuse to help your little problem with that one hot chick.



Should I pray to god about a girl?

sure why not? God will let u have her if u guys r meant for each other. but u never know..maybe there's someone else meant for u



Should I pray to god about a girl?

STAY AWAY FROM MYSPACE i SHOUD HAVE UNDERLINED THAT.



Should I pray to god about a girl?

Pray that your wordly desires don't obstruct your lifestyle, that he may free you from mental prison.



Should I pray to god about a girl?

Should you pray? Yeah! Pray about everything on your mind, especially that perfect girl, as well as anything else. God exists, He's real, and He does answer those who are paying attention.



Barjesse37



Should I pray to god about a girl?

Praying will not do the trick, so let her know you want to be her friend and take it from there. (Have several female friends) I think you are just infatuated. Infatuation fades away.



Should I pray to god about a girl?

Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. God only has three answer for prayers.. YES, NO, and NOT YET. And whatever His answer will be.. it's the best for you because God loves you. God bless you.



Should I pray to god about a girl?

Lots of ppl pray that God will lead them to a wonderful mate! That is His plan,~~~for you to be equally cloaked with another Christian and he will help you with this. I am soooooo proud of you that you felt comfortable enough to ask us how you should relate to your savior! Pray that he will lead you toward his plan for you and he will push your life to that point because you admit you are ready to accept His decision. This girl may not be the one God sees for you. But only He knows...so you two need to talk!



Should I pray to god about a girl?

NO, you should pray to Girl about God.



Should I pray to god about a girl?

If the chick is out of your league then that is the will of God. If you want to pray then pray for money. Money is what makes fat ugly guys attractive to hot chicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
home theater